Among the dilemmas I'd faced after publishing my blog on Blogger was just how to integrate forms? A straightforward feedback or Contact Us form can go quite a distance in making your blog more user focused and interactive. I have discovered to simple solutions to overcome this handicap. And yes you don't must be a coder to achieve this! https://homemodle.blogspot.com/
1. Use formstack.com to create professional looking online forms:
A straightforward but very efficient solution emerges by Formstack. Formstack allows you to design and build forms online and then allows you to embed forms on any blog or website. The easy drag and drop interface allows you to easily create an HTML form and add almost any form element (e.g. Text fields, email field, file upload). You can manage your field types, add sections, and rearrange your fields. The Process really is easy: https://scandi.global
1. Sign up on Formstack.
2. Build your forms using the form builder. The interface is intuitive. Use a few minute is get familiar and no harm experimenting.
3. Assign the e-mail address where you wish to send form data. That is important as that is where you'll receive the feedbacks.
4. Select an appropriate design template and Keep your form.
5. Generate the code to embed on your Blog. Save the code in a notepad file. https://homemodel786.blogspot.com/
You are more or less completed with Formstack! Now join to your Blogger account to integrate the code on your Blogger website:
1. In your blogger add a typical page using the page widget.. In the event that you don't have the widget already you can certainly do so my planning to Design > Add Widget and Select Pages Widget. The page widget on Blogger allows you to total up to 10 static pages on Blogger.
2. After added the page widget visit Posting > Edit Pages > Develop a new page.
3. Develop a new page with the name "Contact Us" using pages widget
4. On the page editor click Edit HTML tab.
5. Paste the embed code generated from Formstack. And Voila! You've a working feedback form on Blogger! https://windows10852.blogspot.com/
Do a quick preview. You may have to accomplish small adjustments to the form field lengths if you will find any overlaps along with your Blogger sidebar but that's simple. The Formstack form builder interface is so simple that you could quickly find your way to generate a creatively pleasing feedback form. https://smart1295.blogspot.com/
2. Use feedback tool from getsatisfaction.com
Get satisfaction is among typically the most popular feedback tools on the Internet. Integrating this on blogger requires some careful template code embedding. The Integration process is easy though: https://smartlove12.blogspot.com/
1. Sign up on Getsatisfaction.
2. Generate the code for embedding.
3. There's not easy blogger integration widget here which means you will have to visit your blogger template source to integrate the code.
4. Head to blogger Design > Edit HTML
5. On template XML source code search for tag.
6. Paste the get satisfaction embed code prior to the and save the template and you've the feedback widget on blogger!